NOTE: All IceChat 7 scripts must be copied to the IceChat Data/Scripts folder. To easily browse to this folder, open the IceChat Editor, from the File Menu, choose "Explore Scripts Folder". You can then load your scripts.
If you do not do this, your scripts will not run.
NOTE: All IceChat 9 plugins must be copied to the Plugins folder. To easily browse to this folder, open the Help Menu, choose "Browse Plugins Folder", and copy the DLL files here. Then just restart IceChat, and the new plugin will get automatically loaded.
IceChat 9 Plugins Downloads
- Google Plugin -- Typing !google and then a search , will notice back the top 5 google results. Version 1.1, updated Sept 5, 2012.
(4271 downloads) by Snerf
- HighLite Plugin -- Text Highlite Plugin v2.1 adds another tab into the Colors Settings. Updated Sep 27, 2013.
Needs IceChat 9 RC3 installed.
(3605 downloads) by Snerf
- Buzzen Plugin -- A plugin to allow you to connect to the Buzzen IRC Network
(3364 downloads) by Snerf
- Twitter Plugin -- Version 2.0 Need to use with IceChat 9 RC 4 and up. This plugin will allow you to follow twitter feeds in its on @twitter window. Settings in the IceChat Settings window. Updated to Twitter API 1.1
(3480 downloads) by Snerf
- Channel Monitor -- Channel Monitor v1.2. Right click Server Tree channel to Toggle the Monitor
(3553 downloads) by Snerf
- Nick Highlite Plugin -- v1.1 - Updated Dec 27, 2013 - Allows you to Highlite Nicknames in the Nicklist, and you can use wild cards. Allows for Host matches now as well.
(2920 downloads) by Snerf