IceChat IRC Client
IRC Client Extra-Ordinaire :: The Chat Cool People Use
NOTE: All IceChat 7 scripts must be copied to the IceChat Data/Scripts folder. To easily browse to this folder, open the IceChat Editor, from the File Menu, choose "Explore Scripts Folder". You can then load your scripts in the Script Editor.
If you do not do this, your scripts will not run.
NOTE: All IceChat 9 plugins must be copied to the Plugins folder. To easily browse to this folder, open the Help Menu, choose "Browse Plugins Folder", and copy the DLL file(s) here. Then just restart IceChat, and the new plugin will get automatically loaded.
IceChat 9 Plugins Downloads
- Simple Script Plugin -- v1.2 Updated May 9, 2015. This is a very simple script plugin, allows you to send commands on matching texts/events for Channel Message/Action Private Message/Action and Channel Joins.
Added new Channel and new Query event for v1.1 and for v1.2 added matching of Nicks/Hosts/Accounts for text match
(3548 downloads) by Snerf
- Google Plugin -- Typing !google and then a search , will notice back the top 5 google results. V1.2, updated April 23, 2016.
(8204 downloads) by Snerf
- HighLite Plugin -- Text Highlite Plugin v2.9 adds another tab into the Colors Settings. Updated May 28, 2015, fix regex/match issues.
(7128 downloads) by Snerf
- Buzzen Plugin -- A plugin to allow you to connect to the Buzzen IRC Network
(6934 downloads) by Snerf
- Twitter Plugin -- Version 2.0 Need to use with IceChat 9 RC 4 and up. This plugin will allow you to follow twitter feeds in its on @twitter window. Settings in the IceChat Settings window. Updated to Twitter API 1.1
(6098 downloads) by Snerf
- Channel Monitor -- Channel Monitor v1.51. Right click Server Tree channel to Toggle the Monitor. Added red highlight if nickname has been said.
Updated May 22, 2016.
(7245 downloads) by Snerf
- Nick Highlite Plugin -- v1.2 - Updated Feb 22, 2015 - Allows you to Highlite Nicknames in the Nicklist, and you can use wild cards. Allows for Host matches now as well. Fixes for regex matches
(6328 downloads) by Snerf
- Decide Plugin -- Works the same as the !decide script. Type "!decide alt1,alt2,alt3" (without quotes) and the script will randomly chose one of the alternatives. The script triggers for everyone. v1.0
(181 downloads) by Snerf