NOTE: All IceChat 7 scripts must be copied to the IceChat Data/Scripts folder. To easily browse to this folder, open the IceChat Editor, from the File Menu, choose "Explore Scripts Folder". You can then load your scripts.
If you do not do this, your scripts will not run.
NOTE: All IceChat 9 plugins must be copied to the Plugins folder. To easily browse to this folder, open the Help Menu, choose "Browse Plugins Folder", and copy the DLL file(s) here. Then just restart IceChat, and the new plugin will get automatically loaded.
IceChat 9 Plugins Downloads
- Simple Script Plugin -- v1.1. This is a very simple script plugin, allows you to send commands on matching texts/events for Channel Message/Action Private Message/Action and Channel Joins.
Added new Channel and new Query event for v1.1.
(604 downloads) by Snerf
- Google Plugin -- Typing !google and then a search , will notice back the top 5 google results. Version 1.1, updated Sept 5, 2012.
(4953 downloads) by Snerf
- HighLite Plugin -- Text Highlite Plugin v2.7 adds another tab into the Colors Settings. Updated Feb 22, 2015, fix regex/match issues.
(4230 downloads) by Snerf
- Buzzen Plugin -- A plugin to allow you to connect to the Buzzen IRC Network
(3993 downloads) by Snerf
- Twitter Plugin -- Version 2.0 Need to use with IceChat 9 RC 4 and up. This plugin will allow you to follow twitter feeds in its on @twitter window. Settings in the IceChat Settings window. Updated to Twitter API 1.1
(4403 downloads) by Snerf
- Channel Monitor -- Channel Monitor v1.5. Right click Server Tree channel to Toggle the Monitor. Added red highlight if nickname has been said.
(4277 downloads) by Snerf
- Nick Highlite Plugin -- v1.2 - Updated Feb 22, 2015 - Allows you to Highlite Nicknames in the Nicklist, and you can use wild cards. Allows for Host matches now as well. Fixes for regex matches
(3550 downloads) by Snerf