NOTE: All IceChat 7 scripts must be copied to the IceChat Data/Scripts folder. To easily browse to this folder, open the IceChat Editor, from the File Menu, choose "Explore Scripts Folder". You can then load your scripts in the Script Editor.
If you do not do this, your scripts will not run.
NOTE: All IceChat 9 plugins must be copied to the Plugins folder. To easily browse to this folder, open the Help Menu, choose "Browse Plugins Folder", and copy the DLL file(s) here. Then just restart IceChat, and the new plugin will get automatically loaded.
IceChat Scripts Downloads
- Trivia Script -- Trivia script for IceChat 7.
Unzip these files into the C:\\Documents and Settings\\%username%\\Application Data\\IceChat\\Scripts folder. and then load trivia.ics in the Script Editor.
Read the trivia_help.txt file on how to setup the script.
(12157 downloads) by Snerf
- IceAmp 7 -- IceAmp 7 - This is the old IceAmp script, but re-made to work in IceChat 7.
Place this file in ''C:\\Documents and Settings\\%username%\\Application Data\\IceChat\\Scripts'' Folder.
Makes or adds to the Script Menu , on the main menu bar.
(8426 downloads) by Snerf
- IceAmp 7 Controller -- Updated December 30, 2007.
This is not really a script, but a seperate, very small program that interfaces between IceChat 7 and WinAmp.
Unzip into the Program Files\\IceChat7 folder.
Instructions are in the iceamp7.txt file.
(7679 downloads) by Snerf
- FServe -- IceServe v1.1 - File Server for IceChat 7.
Only need to load fserve.ics file, and the script takes care of the rest.
'/! SetupFServe' to load the setup for the FileServer. Made a small fix to make this work in IceChat 7.63.
(6232 downloads) by Snerf
- !Decide Script -- A script to make those hard decisions for you. Type "!decide alt1,alt2,alt3" (without quotes) and the script will randomly chose one of the alternatives. The script supports any number of alternatives and they can even contain spaces, since the alternatives are separated by commas. The script will trigger for everyone, including yourself.
(6159 downloads) by Snerf
- Flood Kicker -- Sets a specific channel , that by default will check if a person sends 5 messages within 15 seconds, and will kick them from the channel.
It also will not kick voice and ops by default, but these settings can be changed. By default it is set to only work in the "#icechat" channel, please change this to suite your channel. Other settings can be changed as well.
(6075 downloads) by Snerf
- Basic Clone Scanner -- This is a very basic clone scanner that will notify with an echo message and a sound played when a person enters a channel with a clone. Change the default channel from #icechat to make it work in your channel. Unzip the file into the Scripts folder, and move the clone.wav file into the WAVS folder.
(6416 downloads) by Snerf
- Roll the Dice -- A dice rolling script.
!dice 3 6 <- rolls a 6-sided die 3 times
Limits it to a maximum of 10 rolls.
(6420 downloads) by Snerf
- Rejoin Kicker -- This script will kick/ban someone for 3 minutes (180 seconds) who gets kicked, and returns back to the channel within 60 seconds.
(6224 downloads) by Snerf
- !Google Search Script -- Updated September 30, 2008: Bug fixes with googles new search result system. Works with YouTube and if no search results, and now works asynchronously, so it will not hang IceChat on searches.
Load this script, and anyone can do google searches, and the script will notice them the top 5 results.
(6376 downloads) by Snerf
- Message Repeat Kicker -- This will kick anyone that repeats the same message 3 times. You can change the MaxRepetitions value to increase or decrease, and change the #somechannel for setting it to your channel.
(5907 downloads) by Snerf
- !seen Script -- Seen Script v3.1
When you load this script for the first time, you immediately need to run the scan command to create the files necessary for storing the information. Also whenever you join a new channel, scan it, and everytime you connect, scan all channels to update the database.
Add this command to aliases:
/scan:/! scan $1
Then, to scan a channel, it is: /scan #channel
(6352 downloads) by Snerf
- Uno -- UNO script v1.0.
!uno - starts a new game (if a game is not being played at the moment)
!join - join a game
!play - play a card (!play y7)
!draw - draw a card from the deck
!pass - pass over your turn to the next player (can only be done if you have already drawn a card from the deck
!stop - stops the game (for the gamestarter and operators only)
!help - shows a list of commands
(7065 downloads) by Morio
- NickAlert -- A script where a user can be notified(Be that with a Sound Event/Logging to a custom channel or both) when a custom nicks is mentioned (or a completely random strings not containing any spaces)", type /menu to open up the dialog, go to the url in the README for more instructions
(603 downloads) by Ndtm