Author Topic: Problem with one normal channel...  (Read 6006 times)

Pultsari

Problem with one normal channel...
« on: June 02, 2006, 10:46:23 AM »
This irc-channel is normal #xxxxx (secret ;))channel.. it is first channel in my autojoin settings, other channels join correctly automatically but.. problem with this one channel is:  Sometimes I'm lonely - no I'm not, chat working correctly (i can see other peoples public messages) but userlist is empty (only me in list) and if somebody else joins to channel only he come to userlist .. so where is the all rest peoples? ;) .. do you want screenshot etc.?. And sometimes joinging just work correcly, can see all peoples in userlist correcly.

T. Jyrki Huovinen

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
Re: Problem with one normal channel...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 01:27:07 PM »
Well, all I can suggest is open up the Debug Window when you join the channel, and see if you get the user list come through. I believe it is the raw 353.

If you join the channel normally, without autojoin, does it work?

Also, you must realize, I will not fix bugs in IceChat 5 anymore, so it would be good to know if this problem is happening with version 7.

Thanks.
The IceChat God

Pultsari

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 02:59:04 AM »
Well, all I can suggest is open up the Debug Window when you join the channel, and see if you get the user list come through. I believe it is the raw 353.

If you join the channel normally, without autojoin, does it work?

Also, you must realize, I will not fix bugs in IceChat 5 anymore, so it would be good to know if this problem is happening with version 7.

Thanks.

Now it works fine at this time .. so i will watch debug when problem is here again (i think day or two max ;)). And normally manual joining it works .. but as I say, only sometimes autojoin does this problem. I don't even know is this problem autojoinbug or what it is .. but, I will watch this day or two and report more.. My IceChat version is latest 7.0 betabuild (20060521).

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 07:58:39 AM »
Ok, if this is a problem with version 7, it should be in the version 7 section, not version 5.
The IceChat God