Author Topic: Security..help  (Read 3817 times)

AM3

Security..help
« on: August 21, 2005, 09:24:05 AM »
Hello everyone  :-) I'am new on IceIrc and its scripting.... I heard that there are some scripts with Deop, kick and ban security .... Ok.. here is what i want:

Someone of others deop's me, but they get msg like "HEY! Stop that, its mine" and he gets kick from channel
Someone of other ops tries to kick me, but they get msg like "oh yea, get lost yuor self!" and he gets kick from channel
Someone of other ops tries to ban me, but they cant do this, and gets msg like "STOP! OP Security ON!" and he gets kick from channel his self....
or if i get ban, chanserv auto removes it and re-join channel and then punish who did that

or if when this happens (kick, deop, ban) i re-join the channel and then thay get auto-punish (kick or ban) for doing this mess

I dont know if its possible for IceChat, but i think it does... someone could make a this script for me, or drop the code here  :oops:

thankx

sorry for my english, because i live in LT  :roll: :|

I really need this and your help

THANKX AGAIN  :wink:

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
Re: Security..help
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 07:34:41 PM »
Wowzers, thats quite a script. Sounds like a channel I would never hang out in, where ops ban other ops.  :lol:
In any case, what your asking for is quite complicated, so it will take some time to make something like this up.
I think this might be easier to make this script in IceChat 7, so I will give that a try.
The IceChat God

AM3

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 07:33:40 AM »
Wowzers, thats quite a script. Sounds like a channel I would never hang out in, where ops ban other ops.  :lol:
In any case, what your asking for is quite complicated, so it will take some time to make something like this up.
I think this might be easier to make this script in IceChat 7, so I will give that a try.

Yea, there a lot of channels where ops bans or kicks other ops, because they are bored or tries to make chaos ... it really stinks and i hate this .. they starts this mess from nothing... so i really , and i think others need some like this , ban, kick deop protection :) Thanks for looking this topic, and i think soon there will be protection script for all :)

Thankx Snerf ;)

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 03:30:56 AM »
Ok, after a bit of tinkering with the new IceChat7 Alpha, I am in the process of making a Protection Script that does somewhat what you asked above. It will require a newer build then 082405 to work with it, so you will need to wait for the next Alpha Build to run it.
The IceChat God