Author Topic: No longer highlights and wont arrange nicks  (Read 2221 times)

Lauranator

No longer highlights and wont arrange nicks
« on: June 14, 2009, 10:13:22 AM »
An odd thing occured recently.  Icechat v. 7.63 no longer highlights selected items in the server list, the nick list, the channels list..in the panes on the left or in the nick list on the right.  It used to.  And yes, I've checked and rechecked my color settings and all is fine there.  Annoying when i need to change a setting, for say, a particular server and when I click on that server and click below on the Edit Server button, I get an error msg telling me I must select a server first!

Also, in the Nick Colors box, it will not alphabetize the list of nicks I have in there that I colorize.
Ive mentioned this problem before, and Snerf was kind enough to advise me that this should work by clicking on the nick column heading, but it does not.

anyhow, thanx for listening.  Perhaps these little bugs can be sorted in the next release? Which i HOPE is very soon?? Yes?? Please????   ok ok..enough begging  :-)

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
Re: No longer highlights and wont arrange nicks
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 12:40:05 PM »
Sounds like you have added some kind of a script or setting somewhere that has caused this to happen. Remove any changes you have made.

If you do not know what settings to remove, then you will need to do a un-install, removing all setings, and re-install of IceChat.
The IceChat God