IceChat IRC Client
IRC Client Extra-Ordinaire :: The Chat Cool People Use
NOTE: All IceChat 7 scripts must be copied to the IceChat Data/Scripts folder. To easily browse to this folder, open the IceChat Editor, from the File Menu, choose "Explore Scripts Folder". You can then load your scripts in the Script Editor.
If you do not do this, your scripts will not run.
NOTE: All IceChat 9 plugins must be copied to the Plugins folder. To easily browse to this folder, open the Help Menu, choose "Browse Plugins Folder", and copy the DLL file(s) here. Then just restart IceChat, and the new plugin will get automatically loaded.
IceChat 9 Plugins Downloads
- Simple Script Plugin -- v1.2 Updated May 9, 2015. This is a very simple script plugin, allows you to send commands on matching texts/events for Channel Message/Action Private Message/Action and Channel Joins.
Added new Channel and new Query event for v1.1 and for v1.2 added matching of Nicks/Hosts/Accounts for text match
(3187 downloads) by Snerf
- Google Plugin -- Typing !google and then a search , will notice back the top 5 google results. Version 1.1, updated Sept 5, 2012.
(7563 downloads) by Snerf
- HighLite Plugin -- Text Highlite Plugin v2.9 adds another tab into the Colors Settings. Updated May 28, 2015, fix regex/match issues.
(6764 downloads) by Snerf
- Buzzen Plugin -- A plugin to allow you to connect to the Buzzen IRC Network
(6586 downloads) by Snerf
- Twitter Plugin -- Version 2.0 Need to use with IceChat 9 RC 4 and up. This plugin will allow you to follow twitter feeds in its on @twitter window. Settings in the IceChat Settings window. Updated to Twitter API 1.1
(5840 downloads) by Snerf
- Channel Monitor -- Channel Monitor v1.5. Right click Server Tree channel to Toggle the Monitor. Added red highlight if nickname has been said.
(6906 downloads) by Snerf
- Nick Highlite Plugin -- v1.2 - Updated Feb 22, 2015 - Allows you to Highlite Nicknames in the Nicklist, and you can use wild cards. Allows for Host matches now as well. Fixes for regex matches
(5976 downloads) by Snerf