Author Topic: Channel Bar  (Read 2890 times)

Karl

Channel Bar
« on: September 29, 2006, 11:29:04 AM »
Hello!
First time poster :)
I have been using IceChat for a long time. Started to use version 5 and then all the alphas of version 6 and after that alphas and Betas of version 7 so I have been with ya for a while. I read about the IceChat IRC client in a software newsletter a long time ago and that's how I discovered IceChat and I have been using it ever since. Never Mirc again... never ^^

I want to report a bug, or at least a problem that I have with version 7.0 and it have been there through all the Alphas and Betas and never been fixed so when I still discovered it in the final version I decided to post about it here. It's very simple. I want the Channel bar to the left, So I click on the menu and choose Left and everything is fine, for now. But, if you close IceChat it wont remember your change and start in normal mode next launch. That was never the case in Version 5 of Icechat. I hope this problem is an easy one to fix. Thanks for reading and I have to thank you all for this wonderful IRC-client! I don't know what I would have done without it. Keep up the great work and see you soon again! :)

Best regards
/ Karl - Sweden

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
Re: Channel Bar
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 01:20:13 PM »
Hello
If you knew this was a problem, you should hve reported it a long time ago, and not now.
Anyways, open your IceChat Options window. Go to Display Settings, and enable "Save Windows Sizes/Positions on Exit"
This options was disabled by default for IceChat 7 Alpha/Betas.
The IceChat God

Karl

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 11:28:03 AM »
Thanks for the tip.
Well, I'm not a bug reporter, I thought the developers tested the software ^^
Anyway, thanks. Icechat is great, I love it! Keep the great work up! :)

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 12:45:12 PM »
That would be "developer" as there is only 1.
The IceChat God