Author Topic: Changing mIRC to Ice Scripts  (Read 6613 times)

Jenkinz

Changing mIRC to Ice Scripts
« on: May 04, 2006, 06:46:01 PM »
I've got a few scripts from mIRC I want to get into Ice, but I haven't done VB in forever and can't take the time to change them, and was wondering if someone could do it for me. 

First one is:

Code: [Select]
on *:JOIN:#UC:/msg $chan 14,15 Welcome to $chan $nick
on *:JOIN:#UCHC:/msg $chan 15,14 Welcome to $chan $nick
on *:JOIN:#UCDC:/msg $chan 1,0 Welcome to $chan $nick
on *:JOIN:#31337:/msg $chan 0,1 Welcome to $chan $nick

Second is:

;trout
on *:ACTION:*slaps*General_JoshUC*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chan dodges the slap, pulls out a troutsaber, and slaps $nick with it!.
on *:ACTION:*slaps*JoshUC[Away]*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chan dodges the slap, pulls out a troutsaber, and slaps $nick with it!.
on *:ACTION:*slaps*JoshUC[Class]*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chan dodges the slap, pulls out a troutsaber, and slaps $nick with it!.
on *:ACTION:*slaps*JoshUC[Food]*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chan dodges the slap, pulls out a troutsaber, and slaps $nick with it!.
on *:ACTION:*slaps*JoshUC[Sleep]*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chan dodges the slap, pulls out a troutsaber, and slaps $nick with it!.
on *:ACTION:*slaps*JoshUC[CS]*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chan dodges the slap, pulls out a troutsaber, and slaps $nick with it!.
on *:ACTION:*slaps*Jenkinz*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chan dodges the slap, pulls out a troutsaber, and slaps $nick with it!
on *:ACTION:*slaps*Jenkinz[Away]*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap, pulls out a troutsaber, and slaps $nick with it!.
on *:ACTION:*slaps*Jenkinz[Food]*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap, pulls out a troutsaber, and slaps $nick with it!.
on *:ACTION:*slaps*Jenkinz[Class]*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap, pulls out a troutsaber, and slaps $nick with it!.
on *:ACTION:*slaps*Jenkinz[Sleep]*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap, pulls out a troutsaber, and slaps $nick with it!.
on *:ACTION:*slaps*Jenkinz[VIDEOGAMES]*around*a*bit*with*a*large*trout*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap, pulls out a trouts
;slaps

;slap
on *:ACTION:*slap*General_JoshUC*:#:/describe $chan dodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick !
on *:ACTION:*slap*Jenkinz*:#:/describe $chan dodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick !
on *:ACTION:*slap*JoshUC[Away]*:#:/describe $chan dodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick !
on *:ACTION:*slap*JoshUC[Food]*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick !
on *:ACTION:*slap*JoshUC[Class]*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick !
on *:ACTION:*slap*JoshUC[Sleep]*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick!
on *:ACTION:*slap*JoshUC[VIDEOGAMES]*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick !
on *:ACTION:*slap*Jenkinz[Away]*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick !
on *:ACTION:*slap*Jenkinz[Food]*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick !
on *:ACTION:*slap*Jenkinz[Class]*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick !
on *:ACTION:*slap*Jenkinz[Sleep]*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick !
on *:ACTION:*slap*Jenkinz[VIDEOGAMES]*:#:/describe $chandodges the slap and Karate Chops $nick !

Thanks in advance if anyone does this :)

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
Re: Changing mIRC to Ice Scripts
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 11:31:32 PM »
Go to IceChat 7, it has support for mirc style scripts.
The IceChat God

Morio

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 06:13:24 AM »
Also, the script would be a lot simpler if you would just make a script that checks if an action contains your nick and the word 'slap'. This is a script made by me (with some help from Snerf iirc), but it's written in VB-scripting
Sub ONACTION(Message,Channel,Nickname,Host,ServerNumber)                                     
  Message = Ucase(Message)     
  if Instr(Message," MORIO ") then   
     If instr(Message,"HITS") or instr(Message,"SLAPS") then   
       SendCommand "/describe " & Channel & " dodges ", ServerNumber                                     
    end if   
  end if   
End Sub   

if you want it to recognize more words, just add another 'or instr(Message,"WORD_TO_RECOGNIZE")' to the script
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

wlfpck

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 06:45:12 PM »
does it fully support the mIRC scripts... cuz I would love for the UPP or sysreset script to be supported by icechat.  I guess bersirc said they were going to have that feature but they never did

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 06:53:43 PM »
No, it does not fully support them. That would require way to much work, and I simply do not have time, or the patience, to even bother trying.
The IceChat God

BattleSpunk

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 08:34:46 AM »
Lol, this is ice chat, not mirc... If all mirc scripts worked on ice chat nobody would pay for mirc :wink:

wlfpck

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 08:17:02 PM »
exactly.  I switched to icechat even though i paid for mirc.  mIRC is just getting old.