Author Topic: 090805 simple problems  (Read 3568 times)

DM01

• http://dmmb.halomodshelp.org/
090805 simple problems
« on: September 17, 2005, 02:58:59 PM »
  • At times the tray icon won't restore to the actual window, you can't right click it, double click it, the only way I have found to fix this is to end the process and restart it
  • Can't dock some objects, and docking some objects won't stay there when you restart it
  • pressing up on the input box makes the text color default back to black, even though it says it's your color in the color options (i think you fixed this though)
  • At some points, switching channels gets a little slow, but after you do that, it will return to normal speeds
  • clicking on the sidebar titles (like NickList) will return it to it's default place (very annoying for me because I like my nicklist on top, so I have to move all the other sidebars back onto the nicklist, then move the nicklist and them back to the right side)
  • Sometimes topics "dissapear" as in the font color for the topic becomes the same as their background.

can't remember anything else right now, but those are the big problems i've had.  :|

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
Re: 090805 simple problems
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 03:55:07 PM »
Tray Icon has been fixed.
What objects can not be docked? Only the 4 items on the side panels are supposed to be docked.
Inputbox colors have been fixed.
Slow channel switching, nothing can be helped with that.
The sidebar problem, work in progress, not saving positions properly.
Havent seen the topic problem, will check it out.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 03:57:29 PM by Snerf »
The IceChat God