Author Topic: how do i stop the autoscroll  (Read 6489 times)

giron

how do i stop the autoscroll
« on: January 05, 2005, 06:59:05 PM »
hello ppl recently ive been using

this prgram its a good program but 1 thing is bugging me..i cant stand still at 1 point it keeps scrolling down automatically

so its hard 4 me to copy a trigger or whatever (excuse my bad english)..hopefully yall understand what i mean..does ne1 know

how to stop  this?

THNX in advance   :wink:

ADB

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 07:07:33 PM »
Press the Scroll Lock key on your keyboard to toggle

autoscroll on/off. :)

timmy

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 09:20:26 PM »
Hi I'm using v5.50 and it's impossible to scroll back through chat because it keeps jumping back to the last line. Pressing scroll lock has no effect.

Great software but if you miss some of the chat it's impossible to catch up because of this.

Is there a fix?

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 08:54:59 AM »
When the scroll lock key is ON, it should not scroll. When it is off, it does scroll. Now, there are some systems where this just refuses to work.
There is no fix for it if your system does not work for this.

IceChat 7 , on the other hand, does not have this problem. You can scroll back and look at stuff, with no problem at all, and you do no need to use the Scroll Lock key, it all works flawlessly. Yes,  it is still in Alpha, but it does work for the most part, just some features/options are not added/finished yet.
The IceChat God

timmy

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 09:14:18 PM »
Thanks - it could be my system as I've been having trouble with it anyway. Will try 7 out!