Author Topic: IC9 RC3 default Colours  (Read 1787 times)

Munky

IC9 RC3 default Colours
« on: February 13, 2012, 06:27:04 PM »
I have been using IceChat for a while now and and fairly pleased with it.  Updated to RC3 today and the default colours were screwy.

After the upgrade from RC2, the console/nick list/server pain all had a black background with black text.  I have fixed this but found it kind of odd.

I was having issues with changing colours on the Messages tab of the Color Settings window. It was giving errors but that seems to have fixed it self when I tried to grab a screen shot of the error window just now. Weird.  I can't replicate it now.  The difference from before and now is me setting the background colours to white from my first issue after installing.

Jeff

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
Re: IC9 RC3 default Colours
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 09:45:28 PM »
Thank you, but it is still after all an un-finished product, but getting closer to completion.
The IceChat God

Etheboss

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 10:54:37 PM »
I had the color problem too, upgraded from whitin RC2, but i have read there were problems with the RC2updater..

Now my question is, is it better to deinstall icechat and reinstall it again, or is it fine if i just edit the color settings?
Because i am missing the channel tabs too.

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 09:33:17 AM »
Just reset the colors, no need to re-install.

As for the Channel Tab, as it said in the change log, it has been removed, because it was defective.

A new channel tab will come along eventually, probably as a plugin of some kind.
The IceChat God