Author Topic: Warning request  (Read 2696 times)

Jazzibell

Warning request
« on: May 23, 2009, 09:33:52 PM »
I need an allis set up that when i press !warn it will warn a user that i specify and if i specify the same user 3 times it will auto kick and ban for 15 min

1st  - {Username} You have violated the Rules and Regulation of this chat. This is your 1st warning Issued by {my name} For {Reason}

2nd - {username} You have again violated the Rules and Regulations of this chat. This is your FINAL warning.Issued by {my username} For {Reason}

message for kick and ban

{username} You have been kicked out of chat after 2 warning by an administrator. You are banned from this chat for 15 Minuets. After which you may rejoin. If you are warned again you will be banned indefinitely. Issued by {my username} For {Reason}

!warn [username] Reason for warning
then it would send a private message to that user telling him that he has been warned but also telling him the reason for his warning
Example

!warn Nexie Profanity

Message to nexie -

Nexie, You have violated the Rules and Regulation of this chat. This is your 1st warning. Issued by Jazzibell for Profanity

Thank you.

I am really new at this and i would need to know how to install it and make it wrk from within icechat.

Thank you Jazzibell

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
Re: Warning request
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 11:18:21 PM »
Well, an alias command starts with a / and not a ! , unless you want other people in the channel to also access this command.
The IceChat God

Jazzibell

Re: Warning request
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 11:54:46 PM »
I was confused. Sry lol...

/warn

I still dont know how to finish it off tho.. I mean do you need a script that is connected to the allis in order for it to keep count of the times that the particular username is used in a warning and then the ban and kick routines?