Author Topic: Needed Script  (Read 4622 times)

Jazzibell

Needed Script
« on: May 23, 2009, 08:49:24 PM »
I need a script that will reset me to owner when a moderator or hacker De-Ops me in a chat and then kicks them with reason (U are not authorized to De-Op the Owner)
Room name =#LNPAdmin and LNPChat my nick is Jazzibell and server is 208.109.240.159

I need a code that when a person join #LNPAdmin it will say

Hello (Username) Welcome to LNP Administration Chat.

And when join #LNPChat

Hello (username) welcome to LNP Members Chat Room

This last one is a big one?
I need to ban E-mail address and Website Address except for Mods Or Owner. To not allow them to be put into main chat. Only into private messages.

If any of these cannot be done ok. I cannot get these and i am frustrated with this scripting language. I am a visual basic and html editor and this is really frustrating me lol

Jazzibell

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
Re: Needed Script
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 11:14:36 PM »
Well, 1st of all, how do you reset yourself with ops with services, that is an important command.

And the last one. Are you asking that if anyone says/spams an email or website address, you want to ban them automatically?
The IceChat God

Jazzibell

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 11:52:25 PM »
yes i use a service command..

/sercives IDENTIFY #(Room) (Owner PW)

I want it to filter it out. Like a bad word filter replace the e-mail or web address with ****** or not let them send it at all...

Not to ban them. i want to disable ALL links E-mail and Web Address unless it is posted by an Administrator or a Moderator. Warn the person doing it that it is not allowed and continued attempts will result in banning

and the middle one is simple just have it send a Public message out in the room that says
"Hello [username] Welcome to LNP Members Chat room" whenever someone new joins into chat!
Thanks

DarkStar

• Scripts for Praise
    • CorpseCorp
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 12:19:33 AM »
Unless you have control over the IRCD itself, theres no way to filter out what they say. And If you do have control of the IRCd, its not an Icechat related question, it would be with the makers of that IRCd.
This message brought to you by the Wonderful Wizard of Oz.

Jazzibell

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 12:22:57 AM »
ok then i cant do that o well lol. Just will have to do it another way.

How can i do the Welcome Message and auto reop when i am deoped and kick them NOT ban just kick and reason you cannot change Jazzibell's Status Insufficient Access Privileges

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 06:51:00 AM »
Does "/sercives IDENTIFY #(Room) (Owner PW)" re-op you in the channel, if you have been de-opped?
The IceChat God

Jazzibell

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »
yes

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 09:58:00 PM »
Paste this into the Script Editor and save it as an IceChat 5 Script file (*.ICE)

Edit the /services command line to what you need it to be exactly.

Code: [Select]
Sub ONOP(ModeSet,Nickname,Host,ModeSetter,ModeSetterHost,Channel,ServerNumber)
if ModeSet = False and NickName = GetIdentifier("$me",ServerNumber) and ModeSetter <> GetIdentifier("$me",ServerNumber) and Channel="#LNPAdmin" then
    SendCommand "/kick #LNPAdmin " & ModeSetter & " U are not authorized to De-Op the Owner"
    SendCommand "/services IDENTIFY #LNPAdmin (Owner PW)", ServerNumber
end if
End Sub

Sub ONJOIN(Nickname,Host,Channel,ServerNumber)
if Channel = "#LNPAdmin" then
   SendCommand "/msg #LNPAdmin Hello " & Nickname & ", Welcome to LNP Administration Chat", ServerNumber
end if

if Channel = "#LNPChat" then
   SendCommand "/msg #LNPChat Hello " & Nickname & ", Welcome to LNP Members Chat Room", ServerNumber
end if
End Sub
The IceChat God