Author Topic: urgeant medical (no caps)  (Read 3691 times)

DJNomad

urgeant medical (no caps)
« on: January 03, 2009, 07:21:59 PM »
I am in need of a code that I can put in a friends client(currently IceChat).The code ideally would make every capital letter a lowercase letter in his chat window.THe friend has tourets and caps makes him tic no all caps several times.he has been banned from websites cause of this and many have not been nice to him cause of his flooding.If need be he can change clients.Any code that you can think of that might help in this situation would be appreciated.bright colors also get to him so if they can be changed in his client for others test that would be great.

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
Re: urgeant medical (no caps)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 07:34:05 PM »
This would have to be saved as a VBS Script (IceChat 5 type)

Code: [Select]
Function OUTTEXT(OutgoingText)
if left(outgoingtext,1) <> "/" then
  OutGoingText = lcase(OutGoingText)
end if
OutText = OutGoingText
End Function

For the colors, just change his color theme to a simple one, like Plain Jane, or just change his colors settings to whatever he wants.
The IceChat God

DJNomad

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 07:38:42 PM »
Thank you very much Snerf.There is no way I could tell you how much this means to me and I imagine my friend will ap[preciate it even more.

DJNomad

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 08:08:47 PM »
snerf that made it so it makes everything i type  into lowercase not everything that I read .I think it needs changed to on text or on quary.he has issues when people cap not that he caps tpp much

Snerf

• Administrator
    • IceChat IRC Client
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »
Sorry, that cant be done.
He will need to use another program.
The IceChat God